Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finals

Finals week. This required much more work than I expected. Haven't had time to be home, haven't had time to see friends :( And tomorrow I'm leaving. And Tarmo is on his way here, I believe I don't even need to say how excited I am :)
Exams... Three down, still one to go. They've been OK, tomorrows exam is going to be horrible. Two hours and 200 points. 100 points from the first two thirds, another 100 points from this thirds. So far we've had one hour and that's been just and just enough (or not), this time it's the 2 hours but there's no extensions to that :F And I've already used my learning capacity for this year, I simply can't stick any new info in my brain! But I'll pass. That's my goal.

So, after I see Paola, Meike and Kaisa, I need to go home and finalize my packing. I also need to burn my pictures and that's going to take whole night as I fought with my computer last night when I burned pictures for Paola.
1) My computer seems to have mental problems with opening the dvd thing (lost the word)
2) My computer seemed to be too tired to burn anything as it just shut off this morning twice (it just stopped working, even the clock stopped) when I was burning some pics for Melissa
3) It takes AGES to burn all my pics, even without all this problems above...
So, this night is going to be long, as I'm going to be home only around 7 pm. I also need to do some laundry, but I might leave that to tomorrow morning as I want pack only clean clothes. And I need to get rid of my furnitures. And all my closets need to be empty by tomorrow morning 8 am as Dez needs to check in and in order to do that I need to check out and I need to do that early so that I can still go through my notes before the exam. After the exam I'll go to have lunch and after that I'll be leaving! No need to say that I'm superbusy!!

But now back to neurobiology, still one hour time to go through... My brains will explode!

No comments: