Monday, November 12, 2007

B-!

I got B- from the impossible Developmental exam!!!

65/100, I love stupid people as they make me look smart ;D

And funny story from last night:

It was really hot inside so we kept our window open for the night. At 2 am I woke up to this BOOOORRMMM (really low and loud noise)
"What the hell is that??"
"What? It's a motorbike"
"Oh God!"
"It's every night, you're just a sleep already the and can't hear it, what did you think it was??"
"I don't know, I was still asleep, it could've been anything!"
"Well don't worry, it's just a motorbike, not a space ship! It just makes me laugh 'cause you just laid there and didn't move at all."
"I was too afraid to move..."
*lauhgter*
... 10 min...
BEEP BEEP
*burst of laughter*
"Definitely the mothership..."
*car alarm*
"For God's sakes!!!"
...
"Someone's doing laundry at this time of the night??"
"Oh c'mon!"

:D I really didn't know what I thought it was and as I do have quite strong imagination and I was still half asleep when I woke up, it could be anything! And yes, I do have go-go-gadget ears (Ashleigh nominated that) but obviously they don't work when I'm sleeping :>

No comments: