Monday, September 3, 2007

Batman


There are no ghosts in here, at least ones who use my computer...

I had a nice weekend, on Sunday I went outside to read but it got too hot soon so I returned inside, read a bit more and then Meike called me if I'd like to go to the park. So I went and while Paola and Melissa were at the church we just hang around and when it got dark and the mosquitos almost ate us alive, we played batman. (Don't ask any questions about that.) After that we got an invitation by Melissa to have some dinner and Paola and I went to her place. There was also two other friends of Melissa and we had nice time. I advertised Finland ^^ And I was back home (again) at 2 am. But it was so much fun!

And by the way, three people have asked directions from me, local people! :D

We had a free day today so I read and read and just watched TV at Kaisas. And now I'm SO tired, I had to come home because I almost fell asleep at Kaisas. I still try to hang in here for another hour and then I go to bed.

I had so many things I was supposed to write but because I'm so tired, I can't remember what they were... I just try to keep awake...

No comments: