Friday, September 21, 2007

Three Months

Three months! It's three months for me to see my baby <3 1,5 months is over, that's half of the time that it ahead (see, I can do some maths ;) It will go by fast.

And I'm happy because Tarmo is much cheerier than he has been for a while. He got lots of food and some money :) Makes me cheerier too!

And I have to read the whole day for the Developmental Biology exam. I started yesterday and I got really interested. It's so interesting! I wasn't always interested in it because I didn't understand gastrulation etc, but now I do and it's so fascinating! But I have a lot to read for the exam and I have my Animal Behavior exam next week too. Luckily it doesn't have that much reading in it though I need to have few days to go through all the notes...

See, I got motivated again :) I was just tired. And I'm not in my best when I'm tired. But the funny thing is that I laugh all the time. As Paola said (about Kaisas jumpiness): "I always scare her and Taina laughs." :D Though that is true. (I love you too Kaisa.) And Sira actually said that she'll miss that she can't localize me at our university by my laugh for a six months :D So I'm quite known for my laugh, though I try to think that as a positive thing :D

But I'll go back chatting with my babe and then I'll go to my class and then I'll go studying... Luckily I don't have my endocrinology class today, I can study longer. I also plan to go out tonight though I plan not to get drunk because I need to read tomorrow too... :P

No comments: