Thursday, September 27, 2007

STUPID EXAM


Ok, the Developmental Biology exam was AWFUL!!! It was 12 pages and we had 1 hour 15 minutes time to do it! There actually was a question: Who kept the lecture on 25th September? (We had two different professors) and questions like In this writers paper they came in some conclusions (and these conclusions weren't mentioned), what were they and what controls did they do and why? For fuck sake!!! We had three different papers and I did read them but how the fuck am I supposed to remember who was the writer??? And we had to design some experiments so it wasn't only short answers, so it took time to answer. So an hour and fifteen minutes?? 12 PAGES??? ARGH! I really didn't have time to think the last questions because I thought the exam time was the normal 2 hours and after 45 minutes they said, you have half an hour time. And I had several pages still empty!!! Though I know I knew some things and even the Americans couldn't have finished by the time so I'm not the only one but what is the point making questions no one can answer (or have time to answer) and ask stupid questions like who kept the lecture??? Easy points from that but it took still time to read the question and answers! So stupid... But now I know that my moan about this same thing earlier wasn't in vain... THIS IS SO STUPID!

But I believe I did well enough. I'd better do, my brains hurt. So I went to eat and came home. Poor Kaisa has still one more exam for today and she's sick :( I figured that I don't have to read today, I'll start the neurobiology tomorrow... I'll just rest this evening.

I heard yesterday that my friends dad had passed away :( and she's quite unhappy and it made me hope that I'd be in Finland and able to give her a hug <3 I also talked again with my mother in law (god bless this internet) and their house is finally ready and she told me that they have two quest rooms, one for their daughter and one for us (meaning Tarmo and me). She said actually for us, and it made me feel so good ^^ I don't know why but I was so touched!

I'm still planning for the future... Besides the family stuff I've been thinking what I will do after graduation. I hope I can get a PhD place from our university but if I don't, what then? Someone promised me last Winter that I could go to their company to do some toxicity tests so that would be one option. I'm also hoping that I have enough time to do some practice in some company (we can do that via university before graduation) so that I'd get to know that side too... and some people and maybe get job... I don't know. But it's good to have some plans.

I talked (I mean talked, actually talked) with Tarmo today. It made me happy again :) But we can't do that too often, we don't have the time and every time I speak with him I start missing him more and more. And if I talked with him every day so that I heard his voice, I'd be depressed because of the longing. I had a dream last night that I went into his lap and it was so warm to be there... Then I woke up because of the alarm clock :(

No comments: