Monday, September 10, 2007

One Month

One month. I've been here for a month.

Time has gone quick by. If it keeps going this fast, I'll see Tarmo in no time ^^ And my life in here will be soon over :( I really enjoy being here. I love this place. I haven't regretted coming here. I do miss my family and friends (see, I included all ;) but this is worth it. This is my dream come true. I've always wanted to go studying abroad. And here I am!

But one thing annoys me A LOT. I keep messing he and she. I never EVER did that in Finland. And I hear my mistake when I blurt it out. Maybe I've relaxed with my speaking. I need to pull myself together.

I had a nice weekend after Friday, on Saturday I just enjoyed the peace in here. On Sunday I wondered where my roommate was because she didn't come back home at night. But I thought she just went to sleep somewhere else. Which was true. When she finally came home she told me that she had been the night in jail!!! I was so shocked! It is illegal to be drunk in public place and because of the football weekend police was quite horrible and arrested Ashleigh on her way to the game! I definitely wont drink anything on football weekends! Or be drunk during the game... And she told that the police woman was horrible to her... I's so scared, an angry police is my nightmare! :D But no really, I'm going to be more careful where I'm moving when I'm drunk...

And another school week is on. And I got a flu and feel quite miserable :( I just try to drink tea and sleep. And I thought that I had an exam this week but the exams were rescheduled and I don't have one this week! Which is good because I really can't read that efficiently now...

What else... One month. I can't believe it. One month! It's quite funny, I hope that the time keeps going fast so that I can see my love soon and then again I hope it would just slow a bit so that I could enjoy this place more ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huh, taitaapi olla siellä vähän tehokkaampia noiden alkoholilakien valvonnan kanssa :)