Saturday, September 8, 2007

Fun Night


I had such a good night :) I had so much fun! We (Kaisa and I) first went to Airliner and actually without knowing it, we went to someones birthdayparty! And it was only 7 pm and people there were already so drunk! The party ended and we went downstairs and thought that the place wasn't so good because it was some foodplace (the bar is upstairs but they had to close it for some other party). So we went to Deadwood to wait others. After everyone had arrived we had some drinks and headed to some other bar again (I actually don't know what bar it was, Margarita or something? no, it was One Eyed Jack ot something like that). On our way there Nathaniel told that the man who played violin at the street sings in finnish too. So we went to talk to him and he actually sang Leirinuotiolla! He had lived in Turku for two
years and his girlfriends name was actually Taina! And he said this before I told my name! It was so funny :)
We didn't stay long in the third bar because we got an invitation to someones house party! There we bought a cup ($5) and drank some really sweet booze. There was two guys who were so high and it was so funny when Josh told them that
I'm married and they were like wow, do you have kids too?? :D We spent most of the time at
the backyard. And then half of the people there left the party quickly because there was police
near (obviously they were under 21). Finally we went home too, Judith gave us a ride.

And then I had to make myself to stay in bed after 8 am, I was wide awake before eight!

And I was actually supposed to say this last time but I forgot: I do miss my parents and friends too but I can't mention everything every time, I just write about some things, not EVERYTHING :P

So second week of studies is over. And I have my first exam next week so I really have to study... And I ordered am mp3 player and it should arrive within few days!

There was something I was supposed to say but I forgot what it was :P

No comments: