Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Better Tuesday

Today was better day.

But now I've visited ER in US! No, my godmother didn't die here (can't believe I make a joke about this, but laughing has always been my method to hide from sorrow...) but I took Kaisa to there instead. She had some abdominal pain again and I tried to get her to see a doctor on Sunday but she refused to go. On Monday while we were having our lunch I said, OK, now lets go to the ER! And I'm glad I took her there, even though they still didn't know what's wrong, she got some antibiotics, painkillers and she needs to see the doctor soon again. And if the pain is not gone by tomorrow, I'll make her to see the doctor again :> And even though I missed two lectures, I'm happy that I had something to do yesterday. I was too sad to read and listen during the lectures (almost bursted in tears when Meike said that I look so tired...). And I can go to other lecture on Thursday so I actually missed only one lecture and Endocrinology isn't that bad to miss... Not that I'd want to miss my lectures but it's the easiest course I have. We were at the ER like three hours, waited only 20 minutes to see the doctor! And it was quiet and surprisingly nice there. There was even an aquarium at the waiting room (in Finland all the drunk people would brake it...). Then we went to get her medication and bought some dye for our hair! So my hair is now dark brown (and the color was supposed to be light brown though I knew this...) and I bought two lipsticks too... Beauty things make me feel better, always!
I should buy some of those everstay lipsticks for my mom too, they're so cheap in here!

So it was pretty long and exhausting day yesterday... I was so tired when I finally got back home!

Today I've been studying and I had lunch with Judith. Though I needed three cups of coffee today and even still almost fell asleep during neurobiology lecture! So I think I'm still quite sad... I laugh and sleep my sadness away... My dad sleeps also if he's sad. I believe I got the same thing. But oh my god how stupid people can be! We had our neurobiology discussion today and there was this one question about photoreceptors and something about yellow receptor... And people were so confused... I was like "RGB system people, RGB system!" And I think (and want to believe) that I eventually did well enough on my neurobiology exam, I got B! Though I didn't get good points, but the average was 66/100 and to get A you had to have 74/100... So it was pretty hard exam!

It's getting cold in here. And people dress up so weirdly! There are people with shorts, flipflops and t-shirts (though not all these combined together) and then there are people with winter jackets! So funny...

And sorry, no new pics...

And oh, I just realized, I'm half way done! I've been here 2 months and 6 days and I still have 2 months and 5 days! Or lets say this way, 2 months and 5 days until I see my darling! But that sounds too long, I prefer thinking in weeks because they go by faster than months :> But at the same time I don't want to leave all these wonderful people... And that makes me confused!

No comments: