Saturday, October 13, 2007

Wannabe European Guys

Oh I've been so busy, as usual. On Thursday I started to write my animal behavior cricket lab report, on Friday I read some neurobiology and today I did some statistical analysis for the report. Though otherwise this day was quite waisted but maybe it's good once in a while...

We went last night to Piano Lounge to listen this guy play piano and he was so good. And I had one glass of white wine, so elegant! Though before going downtown we drank one glass of Kaisas white wine :) And we missed the first bus because we couldn't fit in. So we waited for the second one and because the bus ran on "wrong direction" (i.e. it when to other side of the river first) it was empty. And the bus driver had some candy for us and he played music really loud. He also drove really fast and because the benches are quite slippery, Kaisa almost fell on the floor because she didn't hold on :D I had such a good laugh! And the funny thing was that I imagined myself falling on the floor because if I hadn't had a hold of the edge of the bench, I'd have been on the floor because my feet aren't long enough to stop myself on the opposite benches :D It was funny.
And back on our way home there were these three guys and we kept teasing them with Kaisa while waiting for the bus (45 minutes, after that we decided to walk back home) :D They tried to pretend to be from somewhere else (from Europe) but somehow we knew they were from US :D

But today I was sleeping too late, I missed the first 30 minutes of the game! And that means that I slept until 11 am! I can't even remember when I did that last time! So I made some coffee and went to see the game (and we won, finally!) and after that I went to HyVee to do some grocery shopping (Kaisas roommate gave us a ride there). I tried to buy all the food I need (and I can buy beforehand) for the last two moths so that I wouldn't have to do any food shopping anymore.

But now that I'm done with my statistical analysis (I'm too lazy to continue on writing them on the report) and my laundry is done too, I'll go and do something not so useful so that I can be all energized tomorrow.

And I'm almost half through my studies in here! And we rebooked our flights, we'll be back in Finland in 5th January. We didn't get any place to stay in Nashville so we decided that we'll leave earlier. We can't afford to pay for any hotel for three weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hienot saappaat :)