Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Two Months

Two months! I've been here for two months! And still 71 days left until I see my babe...

AND, I did something radical today! We didn't get any place to stay at Tennessee so we're going to leave two weeks earlier than we were supposed to leave. I just changed our flights from 18th to 4th January! We still need to book a hotel... But anyway, we're going to save quite a lot and I get home earlier!

AND, my connection is working!

AND, I had exam today and I will not have exams for two weeks!

Oh happy day!

So, connection problems solved and I can relax a bit. Though I talked with my parents this morning using Ashleighs computer. They were a bit concerned already... And I got yesterday this wonderful reflector from my mom! It's so cute ^^ What else has happened? I had long day, just got home and I'm quite tired... Oh yeah, I saw my global buddy, I haven't seen her for such a long time... We had fun time :)

ps. Tarmo said something wonderful to me this morning and I was one big smile for the whole day ^^

No comments: