Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Strange Outfits

Something really weird I've noticed. Which is at the same time nice (for me) and very weird! And this thing is outfits. I dress up like I do in Finland, I use mostly skirts and in the fall and winter time I have this fitting jacket. And all the people say "Oh wow, you've dressed up?, Where are you going looking so nice?"! It's nice but this is how I look like always, if I'm heading somewhere special, I have make up, my hair done and some different clothes.
In Finland you don't go to the university with your sweatpants, you put nice and neat clothes. Not that you dress up or anything, not that neat clothes. But in here, people really go out even with their pajama trousers!!!! I see those EVERY day! And then I feel like I'm stared at because I have a skirt... But at the same time I like it. Most girls that do dress up like I do are in business school, and I'm mere biologist. Beware business girls, here comes a biologist who beats you! HA! Ok, I know, I'm tired... :P

And I got such a surprise today, I had a packet waiting for me! So after I got home (8 pm) I went excited downstairs to get the mysterious packet, got home and opened it. And it wasn't for me!! :(( It was a game that friend of mine ordered here because they don't deliver it to Finland... And I forgot that... But it's good, I need to go to the post office anyway soon :)

See, I feel a lot better now. Sun is shining outside and makes me feel better! And my Animal Behavior exam is over (it went ok) and it's under 2 months that I see my love! Life smiles at me again ^^ And still no pics, this connection is still shit and won't upload my pictures...

No comments: