Friday, August 17, 2007

Balloons!

Yesterday was SO FUN! We had this traditional square dance and we just kept messing around with all the steps and it was real fun. I just laughed so much! Unfortunately I don't have any pics of it because my batteries were running too low. And we got some balloons from the US bank! They're so pretty in our hotel room! :D Yesterday was quite busy day too with all the sessions and eating. Today we'll have some more sessions about health though I already got my health issues right, they took some blood from me this morning and made tuberculosis test. I'll get the results on Monday.

But some bad new too, a friend of mine is in hospital now in here! She got some stomach ace few days ago but thought that it was because of her period, but then she got hospitalized last night! She sent me a message this morning and we're going to see her at the hospital when all the sessions in here are over. I just hope that she gets well soon! It was some kind of infection in her intestine. Hope it's not bad! Because we're going to the Iowa State Fair tomorrow and she was supposed to come there too! But of course her well being is much more important :D

We also met again bunch of new people. And it rained yesterday! Fortunately Paola had two umbrellas so she lent me one. Though I went to buy a red one for me too later that day :) But nothing much else for now. I bet I have much more to tell about on Sunday about the fair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kamalan kiireiseltä kuulostaa sinun elämäs siellä... mutta toisaalta aika jännältä :). Toivottavasti kaikki menee hyvin jatkossakin!