Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Few Days Left

I'm really getting more and more butterflies all over my body.

Now my transportation from the airport to the hotel is in order. I actually e-mailed them. We were originally told to call there (americans love calling obviously even though it's cheaper and possible to do everything online, I called TOEFL things even though it'd been easier to make the reservation for the test time online, I would've reserved the hotel via the internet but their pages didn't work, now I'm wiser and try to do things first online no matter what they tell us. But back to my issue...) but as I explained I tried to find some kind of reservation thing from the interned and found one, but was too stupid to use it (the reservation needs to be done 24h before arriving). So I e-mailed them instead and asked lot of questions. They didn't answer my questions but said that I could come to their counter when I arrive and they'll take me where I need to go. So nice!

So now everything should be in order. Well I still need to check that my flights still exist but I can do that only on Thursday. I made some plans for Saturday too! I think that I'm too excited to sleep late on Saturday, so I'll get up for the breakfast and when the New Student Welcome Center opens (at 10am) I'll be there, check my e-mail etc and head to the town to shop new (hopefully dream) bag! And other essentials. I even got company, I'll meet Kaisa (one of the ISEP exchange student, from Finland too!) at the Center.

Tomorrow we'll clean the house, do some laundry and Vepa will dye my hair. And I'll pack my bags. I still don't get it that I'm going in a few days!!! On Thursday afternoon we'll go to Tampere where we'll leave at 3 am to Helsinki. Luckily Dad promised to drive me there. Mom and Tarmo will also come, when I leave Tarmo will head to Helsinki for Ropecon.

And then it's it.

ps. I just packed my laptop bag, I got all wires and other stuff (e.g. webcam, chargers) there so neatly that I have one department of the bag empty! So I can fit there that stuff that was meant to go my handbag. Nice!

No comments: