Sunday, August 12, 2007

Still Kicking...

So, not all sunshine. My laptop just won't work! I got it on yeasterday and this morning, but not anymore. Tarmo said that I should get some geek to watch it. I'll just need to ask tomorrow from the Welcome Center if they know what I should do... And it brike just when I was supposed to talk with Tarmo, then when I used Paolas laptop, it crashed too and I almost got desperate. This day was the day of technical revolution, Meike couldn't make a call to someone to pick her up and our hotels phone didn't work either... But she figured it out and finally got a ride back.

We went to see where the Mayflower Hall is (Kaisa and I will stay there) and then we walked to the Slater Hall (where Paola and Meike will stay) and before that Paola and I walked around the city (and almost got lost when our map ended...) so it was a lot of walking today and my feet are really sore now. We went to eat at the same place we went yesterday evening (got bed at 11 pm) and the food was good though the portions were too big to eat. Luckily we could get them with us. The weather in here is still hot and sunny though forecast said it could be thunderstorms next week. I've seen a lot of bunnies, hear an owl and maybe a coyote!

Tomorrow we'll go to the mall again and try to find some swimmingpool here. I found some nice bikinis on Saturday, so I'm ready for pool! I'll post some pics later when I get my laptop working again. I really hope that I get it soon all right because I'm too dependent on it and I want to have my own computer here, I want to speak with Tarmo and my parents and I want to have all my files and photos in my own computer!!! I got really upset when I got to know that it won't work... But I'm quite tired now and need a shower, just wanted to let you know that I won't post any pics until I get my laptop working again and I'm not sure how often I have time to blog from now on because the orientation starts on Tuesday and it will be quite intensive for two weeks...

By the way, I don't know if I can drink the water in here... And I don't have any botteled water with me now.. Luckily we have coffee maker in here so I just boiled the water, now I just need to wait it to cool down so that I can drink it... And I love lemonade! It's so good!

No comments: