Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I FUCKING HATE COMPUTERS!

Oh I'm just so pissed of right now!

First, I had a terrible night, I was just about to fall a sleep when this boy band started to play guitar, drums and sing! And I was just so tired but I couldn't fall a sleep so I got up. And then I got so pissed off (they stopped playing a band after midnight) that I couldn't go to bed until like 1.30 am. And I had to get up 6:30 am because I had a early class and I wasn't sure where it was. But I found it easily. After the class I headed to IMU to buy a book for that course and after that I went to library to read. Then I had two other classes and after that I went to Burge Hall to eat with Kaisa. After that I headed back to the library to read some more because we still had this discussion session at 7 pm. So I finally got there but luckily it lasted only 5 minutes because they still didn't have anything to say (we had just had our first class the very same day). So I came home and came to the computer lab to print some papers. When I finally got back home I discovered that they bastards had shut down my network! They claimed that I had downloaded too much things or something. So I called to them really pissed off (and I really had to fight not to cry) but they couldn't tell what it could've been.

AND IT IS NOT MY FAULT!!!

I've just talked via Skype, putty and used Firefox and THAT'S ALL! And the most weirdest thing is that they claim that I had done something this day too BUT IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I TURNED MY FUCKING COMPUTER ON!!! And yes, I shut it down EVERY TIME I don't use it. And I have a password (I first wrote passport :D) so no-one can't use it while I'm gone. The guy at the help desk was really friendly but he couldn't do anything. So now I just need to wait for three days until it starts to work again! AND THAT PISSES ME OFF!

It's not that I couldn't use computer downstairs, it's just that I had just said to Tarmo that we could talk tomorrow morning but now we obviously can't! And that just makes me cry! Because it's not the same thing to chat in IRC or Skype than talk. :( So I'm just so sad.

The guy said that I should format my computer because there might be some program running without me knowing about it (and I still can't understand how because task manager doesn't show anything and it said I had done something this day but I still used only Firefox and putty last night!). But I'm so pissed off that I just turned it off, went to shower (and yes, I had to cry a bit because I was so tired and really angry, it made me feel better though) and headed back downstairs to calm down (again by writing this). Which reminds me that he gym should open tomorrow... Have to go and check which time...

But, since I'm so stupid and don't know how to format my computer (and I don't trust myself enough), I can't do anything. I hope that Kaisa would be clever enough to know what to do and if not, I just have to ask Dali if he could help me...

By the way, I'm making myself useful in here, there's this computer right next to me that doesn't log you in and I've been telling that to like 10 people now. :) Makes me feel better to be useful.

But I'm just so tired right now that I think I might head back upstairs and get some sleep. I fucking hate computers :( I think I might make my dream come true when I head back Finland and buy a new computer and throw mine out of window. And it's the latter one that's my dream :>

No comments: